Monday, April 23, 2012

Recomposition

My poems do not promise anything
I only compose my world as it happens.
Kiss me word by word
Touch me line by line
I do not need to mean, but to be, like a poem.

Read me in every context that melts on your tongue.
I speak the language of the moment.
Track me; I have no past.
Trust me, there is no future.
Do not disturb my imagery of the universe.

My red planet is a rolling stone
That does not revolve around any sun.
It crosses your system once in a blue moon
And does not obey the laws of your physic--
Not denying the chemistry between us!

Join me in my oval orbit
Ovulating stars that have no gravity
Galaxies that have no memories of big bang.
Do not try to swallow me like a black hole
Or you will always remain dark.

We can destroy the old world in six days
Take a rest on the seventh day
Then order a new genesis
For two infinite gods
Absolutely guilt free.

My cosmology has no chronology
It just happens at this moment.
I am not playing Emily Dickinson
Or Forough Farokhzad
I am just trying to recompose myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment